Daily Grooming For Man
- Wash your face before you sleep and skin will look fresh next day.
- Apply moisturizer based on your skin type.
- Wash your hair regularly.
- Trim hairs regularly do not let it fall below ears.
- Avoid combing in public. It is a serious impression killer.
- Regularly shave almost every day.
- Properly shape & clean nails regularly.
- Don’t bite nails. It is a sign of nervousness.
Corporate Dressing (Man)
- Adopt professional look according to the occasion or corporate culture.
- Always wear well fitted clothes neither too lose nor too tight.
- Wear a formal full sleeved shirt.
- Wear tidy & nicely ironed clothes.
- Wear corporate shades which are colors like white, light blue or cream.
- Wear a tie with medium width, tip of the tie should touch the top of the belt. Silk ties in solids, stripes and small patterns are accepted.
- Wear a formal leather belt in black that should match trousers or shoes. (Big and flashy buckle, double pin buckles are not appreciated)
- Regularly polish you shoes. Black leather shoes are considered formal. Avoid wearing flashy shoes.
- Watch must be trim-styled with leather or good quality metal band.
- Tie-pin & cuff-links must be simple not flashy.
- Neck chain must not be flashy.
- Ring limit should be one per hand.
- Earring must not be flashy and limit it to a small one.
- Bags must be a formal. Use formal suitcase, laptop bag or corporate portfolio bag.
You look create your first impression but to be more successful corporate worker you must practice Corporate Etiquettes- Greeting, Handshake, Body etc