- Have a pleasing visible personality.
- Demonstrate superior conversation skill
- Smell fresh and nice. Use deodorants and perfumes.
- Be warm and professional.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of business and social etiquette
- It is good to introduce when we meet someone for the first time.
- Our manners should gain us respect and admiration from others.
- Good manners are secret recipe for social and professional success.
- Give a clue about our attitude, generosity and empathy is reflected in our manners.
- Good manners make for a pleasant social environment and help build relationship.
- Brush teeth thrice in 24 hours.
- Carry mouth fresheners in office.
- Do not consume raw onions, garlic or beverages at work.
- Use deodorant to combat body odour.
- Wear freshly washed underpants, under vests and socks.
- Carry with pockets deo.
- Use a mild perfume during the day and a slightly strong perfume in the evening.
- Cleanse skin before sleep.
- Apply non-greasy moisturizer during the day.
- Use exfoliates once a week to remove dead cells.