Reliance fresh is the retail chain division of reliance industries of India which is headed by Mukesh Ambani. Reliance has entered into this segment by opening new retail stores into almost every metropolitan and regional area of India. Reliance plans to invest rs 25000 crores in the next 4 years in their retail division and plans to begin retail stores in 784 cities across the country. The reliance fresh supermarket chain is ril’s rs 25,000 crore venture and it plans to add more stores across different g, and eventually have a pan-India footprint by year 2011. The super marts will sell fresh fruits and vegetables, staples, groceries, fresh juice bars and dairy products and also will sport a separate enclosure and supply-chain for non-vegetarian products. Besides, the stores would provide direct employment to 5 lakh young Indians and indirect job opportunities to a million people, according to the company. The company also has plans to train students and housewives in customer care and quality services for part-time jobs.
Reliance Fresh will…
• Forge strong and lasting bonds with millions of farmers and will transform the Relationship with customers to a new level
• Offer unmatched affordability, quality, convenience, service and choice
• Offer our customers the widest range of fruit and vegetables at the best prices in the neighborhood
• Provide for the daily needs of our customers by offering staples, grocery and household products at great prices
• Offer consistent high quality, unbeatable freshness and great service so that our Customers know that we can be trusted every day.