1. Accomplish the basic organizational goals by creating and utilizing an able and motivated workforce.
2. To establish and maintain organizational structure and desirable working relationships among all the members of the organization.
3. Develop co-ordination among individual and group within organizable to secure the integration of organization.
4. To create facilities and opportunities for individual or group development so as to match it with the growth of the organization.
5. To attain an effective utilization of human resources in the achievement of organizational goals.
6. To identify and satisfy individual and group needs by providing adequate and equitable wages, incentives, employee benefits and social security and measures for challenging work, prestige, recognition, security, status.
7. To maintain high employees morale and human relations by sustaining and improving the various conditions and facilities.
8. To strengthen and appreciate the human assets continuously by providing training and development programs.
9. To consider and contribute to the minimization of socio-economic evils such as unemployment, under employment, inequalities in the distribution of income and wealth and to improve the welfare of the society by providing employment opportunities to women and disadvantaged sections of the society.
10. To provide an opportunity for expression and voice management.
11. To provide fair, acceptable and efficient leadership.
12. To provide facilities and conditions of work and creation of favorable atmosphere for maintaining stability of employment.