1. Management Education in India
2. Is Management an Art or a Science?
3. Should GD be Part of Campus Placements?
4. Role of Ethics in Business
5. Is management an art or a science?
6. The Rush for MBA is really a rush for big money
7. Ethics in Business are just a passing fashion
8. The objective of Management is to maximise profits
9. Do professional managers have a chance in our family run businesses?
10. The Internet is an exercise in hype
11. Is an MBA necessary to succeed in life?
12. Family owned business vs professionally run businesses
13. Indians Perform Better as Individuals than in Groups/Teams
14. Positive Attitude and not Knowledge is required for Business Success
15. Are Ethics just Business Pretence
16. Women are better at Multi-Tasking
17. Does Morality have an Essence in Corporate Life?
18. Retention of Employees
19. Do Women make Good Managers?
20. Smaller businesses and start-ups have more scope for professional growth.
21. Dot COM or doubt COM?
22. Is Management Education Required for Business?
23. Whether Hard-Working or Smart-Working is Desirable?
25. The Rush for MBA is really a Rush for Big Money
26. Will Mumbai's Film Industry ever evolve into a Truly Modern Corporative One?
27. Are Leaders Born or are they made in Business Schools
28. Celebrity Brand Endorsement: Effective Advertising?
29. The Salaries that MBAs Get is more than they deserve
30. Engineering Students are wasting their Time in Management Studies; they have Another Way to go.
31. MBA in India is highly Over-rated
32. We Need More Entrepreneurs than Managers
33. Rise in MBA Salaries is Not Sustainable in the Long Run
34. Can One Contribute to the Social Sector while Being Employed in the Corporate.