Define Recruitment and Stages in the Recruitment Process
Recruitment have to doe with formulating suitable technique for attracting more and more candidates.
Recruitment is defined as the process of seeking prospective employees and attracting the best qualified individual to apply for jobs in the organization.Recruitment also involves assessing whether there is need to get additional or replacement staff, determining task to be carried out, seeking pool of right candidates and to shortlist them.
Effective recruitment process are an important factor to get the right person for the job.
Stages in the Recruitment Process
1. Identify and Determine the requirements- Recruitment process begins with requisition for recruitment from any department of the company.
2. Locating and Developing the sources of required number and type of employees.
3. Identifying prospective employees with required characteristics
4. Developing and Employing the techniques to attract desired candidates
5. Attract and Stimulate as many candidates as possible to apply for job
6. Evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment process